Our land and real estate lawyers provide a wide range of services, namely:
- Oral and written legal advice on land issues and disputes and issues of real estate turnover;
- Negotiating with government agencies in Moscow, St. Petersburg and other cities of Russia;
- Assistance in registration of subsoil use;
- Legal support in registration of rights to commercial real estate objects, land plots, including for construction purposes;
- Accompanying the provision of state or municipal land plots for rent or ownership;
- Establishment of easement in a judicial and extrajudicial order;
- Legal support of transactions with commercial real estate objects, land plots (purchase and sale, exchange, donation, lease, mortgage, etc.);
- The lawyers of our company conduct cases on challenging the seizure of land plots for state or municipal needs and cases on challenging the amounts of the proposed compensation;
- Also, lawyers of our company conduct cases on challenging administrative penalties for violation of land legislation in Moscow, St. Petersburg and other cities of Russia.
The team of professional lawyers of Intercessia LLC provides full legal support for construction (including equity), reconstruction, restoration, overhaul of real estate objects, adaptation of cultural heritage objects, at the stages of development of pre-project and project documentation, registration of an act of permitted use, obtaining a construction permit, general contract, design, construction and installation, commissioning, commissioning, registration of ownership of the property.
Legal support for construction activities and development includes:
- Preparation of legal opinions, certificates, recommendations on construction activities and development based on an analysis of regulatory legal documents in the field of civil, land, urban planning, environmental protection, business, administrative law;
- Legal analysis of contracts (general contracting, contracts for the supply of equipment, acts of acceptance of work performed);
- Legal analysis of documents in the field of construction and development;
- Preparation of legal documents required by the customer during construction, reconstruction, restoration, overhaul (statements, applications, petitions, claims);
- Negotiating with contractors;
- Representing the interests of the customer in government agencies within the framework of legal support for construction activities, development;
- Registration of newly created real estate objects (rights and transactions with them) in the Unified State Register of Rights to Real Estate and Transactions with It.